пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

did happen holocaust when




After school today, Drew crawled up in my bed and fell asleep. He slept for about 45 minutes at school, but when I picked him up he seemed exhausted...and a little feverish.

Anyway, heapos;s been saying some very strange things in his sleep, sometimes with his eyes wide open. Earlier he was saying "Iapos;m sorry," over and over and over again, and then it was, "whatapos;s that?"

Now heapos;s moving his arms around and saying, "Itapos;s up, itapos;s down, itapos;s up, itapos;s down."

Sometimes I really wish I could see whatapos;s going on in that little head of his.

I have to pee, but I donapos;t want to move and wake him up.

By the way, he has a little girlfriend at school, named Ella. Apparently, the moment she laid claim on him, they were inseparable. I havenapos;t gotten to meet her yet, but Iapos;m taking Drew to her birthday party this weekend. What do you get a 3-year-old girl for her birthday?
did happen holocaust when, did happen holocaust really, did happen holocaust, did happen harlem renaissance why.



Комментариев нет: