пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

california design jewelry school




Neutrality is key ; )

Today was okay I guess. I was fine at school but when I came home I was just really quiet.
I�went for a walk but before that I�just kind of layed on my front lawn for everrrrrrr and then I finally took a walk.
The stars were basically amazing tonight. Itapos;s cool to watch all the stars "fade into existance" and witness the sky get darker.
Few stars you can see at first but as it gets darker you see all the smaller ones (I figured they were probably far away thatapos;s why it takes longer for you to see them.)
I heard from several sources that when you see the stars you are actually seeing what they looked like 1,000 years ago (or is it 1 billion?) either way, I was trying to grasp the idea. It wasnapos;t too easy but oh well.

Iapos;m itching to read Twilight again. I keep thinking about it. I canapos;t believe all that stuff came from somebodyapos;s head. Dream. Yeah.

Well anyways thatapos;s it. Besides being confused about life and daydreaming all the time.

X


california design jewelry school, california design interior ventura, california design interior stockton, california design interior southern.



Комментариев нет: